[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VG Thought • View topic - User profiles?

User profiles?

Come here to talk about the Commune in general. What games should we play next, how should we decide what games to play, whether or not to call this Brook Farm, stuff like that.

User profiles?

Postby Golem » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Golem

Diplomacy: 0 : 1
Battle: 0 : 0

Re: User profiles?

Postby Zanreo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm

What console got you started on video games?
My first console was the Game Boy Advance, which I got with Pokémon Crystal. Since then, I've always been a Nintendo fan.

What's your favorite video games, and why? (one or two sentences)
My favorite game? That's a very hard question, but at the time, some of my favorites are Mario World, Brawl, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

What's your specialty; what kind of games do you look for? (RPGs, games that came out in the 90s, PC games, what?)
I'll play most kinds of games as long as they're good, but one of my favorite genres are platformers. I also love rhythm games. I play mostly Nintendo games but I'm open to other games too, and I'm also more of a console gamer, I rarely play PC games. I don't really care for most sports games, MMORPGs/MOBAs, most FPSes or more realistic racing games.

I can't think of any more questions at the moment but I'll see if I come up with anything later.

My webcomic about game companies, check it out!
Zanreo

Diplomacy: 5 : 6

Postby Golem » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Golem

Postby Sky-Fox » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:44 pm

That's not a bad idea, Golem. Here's my submission.

I got my start on the Sega Genesis, which resulted in a lot of time spent with Sonic the Hedgehog. Though Streets of Rage 2 is probably my most formative game. So generally I grew up as more of a Sega kid, but eventually moved to Sony, and then PC. Of my favorite games I usually like to mention God Hand and Fallout. They cover what I like most about videogames. For God Hand its the goofy humor and strong mechanics, and for Fallout its the roleplaying and intelligent decision-consequence systems. For games in general, I like to seek out games that offer new or strange experiences. Though lately, I've been specializing in 90s PC games.
Sky-Fox

Postby Zanreo » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Ok, I rewrote my profile:
I started gaming with the Game Boy Advance, which I got with Pokémon Crystal. Since then, I've always been a Nintendo fan. Some of my favorite games are Mario World, Brawl, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, but it's pretty hard to decide on a favorite since there's so many games I love...
I'll play most kinds of games as long as they're good, but some of my favorite genres are platformers and rhythm games. I play mostly Nintendo games but I'm open to other games too, and I'm also more of a console gamer, I rarely play PC games except for the occasional smaller Steam download. I don't really care for most sports games, MMORPGs/MOBAs, most FPSes or more realistic racing games, but I enjoy most other genres.

My webcomic about game companies, check it out!
Zanreo

Diplomacy: 5 : 6

Postby Golem » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:35 am

Awesome, thanks. 8) I'll post here when I have that up on the site.
Golem

Postby Golem » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 pm

8) I tried to put something together to display forum avatars, too, but it didn't pan out.
Golem

Postby WarioFan63 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:27 am

I spent the first decade of my life with only a Game Boy until I got an N64 and that's when I started getting invested in games. I'm basically a sucker for anything Nintendo but those other guys have cool stuff too. Some games I really dig are Banjo-Kazooie, Elite Beat Agents, Rhythm Heaven, and Paper Mario. I usually gravitate towards 3D action platformer type games sometimes scientifically referred to as "collectathons" like Super Mario 64 or Donkey Kong 64 or Spyro 64 Besides that, 2D platformers like Wario Land and DKC and oddball rhythm games like Bit.Trip Runner and Space Channel 5 are up there under personal favorite genres.
WarioFan63

Diplomacy: 1 : 2

Return to Commune General Discussion