[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VG Thought • View topic - Round 4 Thread

Round 4 Thread

Project Gun Frontier 2.

Round 4 Thread

Postby Golem » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:30 am

That closing wall trap is still getting me!

Also, the bubbles are cool. Instead of killing you, they block your shots. I like to let them absorb me as soon as I see them and get rid of them. They introduce another unique sense of interplay!

There's also everyone's favorite obstacle in this stage, edible walls. They feel relevant with the bubbles, though. Note that they're always placed in tight corridors, where you need to get through as quickly as possible before an enemy fills that space with bullets. It's not Instead, they're well-placed delays that emphasize the importance of making it through those tight spaces.

I just made it to the boss on the last life of my last credit today. I can tell it'll be a while before I clear this guy!
Golem

Diplomacy: 0 : 1
Battle: 0 : 0

Re: Round 4 Thread

Postby Golem » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:28 am

Round 4 no miss, without the boss. I'll include some notes tomorrow, but in short, this is more reckless than I like to take round 4.
Golem

Postby Golem » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:44 am

Boss!
Golem

Postby Golem » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:29 am

You can kill the boss the first time he shows his weak spot if you keep enough newalone around and then focus the laser when he comes back into the screen from the right. You'll need about a level 3 laser when he reenters the screen.
Golem

Return to Metal Black