[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VG Thought • View topic - First Timers: How are you liking the game so far?

First Timers: How are you liking the game so far?

For November 2012, we'll be playing Soul Blazer, the SNES classic developed by Quintet. (Not to be confused with Quartet for Master System.)

First Timers: How are you liking the game so far?

Postby Golem » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 am

Not really sure how to create discussion here, so I figured we'd give this a shot.

Here's a game that's 20 years old, and some of us are getting around to it for the very first time. Something about that strikes me as cool.
Golem

Diplomacy: 0 : 1
Battle: 0 : 0

Re: First Timers: How are you liking the game so far?

Postby Zanreo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 am

I like it so far! Though the first boss is pretty hard... I have no idea what I should do to easily defeat it.
The enemy spawn things are new, and took a while getting used to, but now they're pretty easy.

Also, took me a while to find out you could defeat the fire torches... I thought for some reason they were invincible until I accidentally hit one and found out "oh so you CAN hit them, okay then!"

My webcomic about game companies, check it out!
Zanreo

Diplomacy: 5 : 6
Battle: 0 : 0

Return to Soul Blazer Commune