Floor 9

Genre Experiment Month 1, May 2014: Puzzle

Floor 9

Postby Golem » Thu May 15, 2014 11:52 pm

9-1
This made me wonder if the armadillo behavior is in some part random. It seems like if he curls up into a ball, he won't round corners, but I don't know what causes him to ball up. Maybe it's his proximity to Lolo.

9-2
This one is a little devious, asking you to repeat the same three-block pushing pattern that you've repeated throughout the game... except, a little differently in the right-middle there. The pink dragon challenge at the end is a nice gimme, I guess.

9-3
I never wanna play this one again. Remember, enemies can't move onto grass, and sand slows you down! The top-right pink dragon is almost tantamount to a medusa for this reason, but bear in mind that it's key to the puzzle that the dragon doesn't wake up until you get all the heart framers. So, if you had a medusa that didn't wake up until you got all the hearts, you could put it there.

9-4
This took me forever. It has a ton of red herrings.

9-4 solution
Remember, enemies come back after you kill them! That last heart framer gives you egg shots.

9-5

9-5 solution
The block that Lolo is facing is the only block you need to (or can, I think) push horizontally. Everything else is pushed upward only.
Golem

Diplomacy: 0 : 1
Battle: 0 : 0

Return to Adventures of Lolo