[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VG Thought • View topic - Final Thoughts on Gokujou Parodius?

Final Thoughts on Gokujou Parodius?

The second Parodius game for SNES. This shmup series is a riff on Konami's famed Gradius series and features silly environments with outlandish characters.

Final Thoughts on Gokujou Parodius?

Postby Golem » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:45 am

...I never got past the disco stage. :oops: It's hard!

Did you guys like Gokujou Parodius?

Also, the fish character is based on Space Manbow, the awesome MSX-only Konami shmup!
Golem

Diplomacy: 0 : 1
Battle: 0 : 0

Re: Final Thoughts on Gokujou Parodius?

Postby Zanreo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:34 pm

I love the game, but that might be because I have a thing for "weird Japanese stuff". Still haven't got past the moon stage (i think it was? I think that's the last stage?)

My webcomic about game companies, check it out!
Zanreo

Diplomacy: 5 : 6

Postby Golem » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 am

If you mean stage 6, the stage with the rabbits and giant mallets, that might be the second or third to last stage. :X That stage is where things start to get super serious, it definitely took me a while to get through it.
Golem

Postby Zanreo » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 am

Oh, I passed that one. So the one after that? Actually, I think I remember wrong now, not the moon stage but the one after that.

My webcomic about game companies, check it out!
Zanreo

Diplomacy: 5 : 6

Postby Golem » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:57 pm

The next stage is the disco stage, which I got stuck on. :(
Golem

Return to Gokujou Parodius