[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VG Thought • View topic - Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! Thread

Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! Thread

Play through a variety of settings with a variety of combat styles.

Re: Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! Thread

Postby Zanreo » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:22 am

As for the ending, I selected to continue hanging out with Ryoma. He seemed like a fun guy.

My webcomic about game companies, check it out!
Zanreo

Diplomacy: 5 : 6
Battle: 0 : 0

Postby TheKirbyOfDeath » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:52 pm

I finally beat Ninja. I've probably spent the most time with the game and that's probably why I actually ended up liking it the best. After finding out that I was trying to fight the guys guarding the last boss and the reason why the last guy would actually kill me instantly was probably because I didn't rescue the prisoner yet, the game got a lot easier. I went back and grinded in the storeroom for an hour and got max level so I could enjoy the game to the fullest and then went and rescued the prisoner and made my way back to the final boss. I was pretty shocked that I'd end up liking it so much after I made such a big deal out of how much it sucked, especially when compared to other stories, but there you have it. I hope the other ones can even compare to the rich complexity of Ninja and that it's not all downhill from here :/

Oh, also
TheKirbyOfDeath

Diplomacy: 0 : 0

Postby WarioFan63 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:04 am

I'll admit I fell for that
WarioFan63

Diplomacy: 1 : 2

Postby Golem » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:37 am

High five KoD, that's pretty much why Ninja is my legit fav so far. I definitely prefer leaving Ryoma captured, though, since

and

Golem

Diplomacy: 0 : 1

Postby TheKirbyOfDeath » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:05 am

Wait, you can leave him captured? ._. So those mysterious flute guys are really that hard and that last guy just keeps kicking my ass on his own. I'm really gonna have to grind to be ready for the fight. UUUUUUUGH
TheKirbyOfDeath

Diplomacy: 0 : 0

Previous

Return to Live-a-Live