[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VG Thought • View topic - I'm a Martial Artist! Thread

I'm a Martial Artist! Thread

Play through a variety of settings with a variety of combat styles.

Re: I'm a Martial Artist! Thread

Postby TheKirbyOfDeath » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 am

Good point >.>

I mean
TheKirbyOfDeath

Diplomacy: 0 : 0
Battle: 0 : 0

Postby Golem » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 am

Golem

Diplomacy: 0 : 1

Postby TheKirbyOfDeath » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:58 am

Pfff, I forgot all about that. One of the reasons Kungfu is my favorite so far.
TheKirbyOfDeath

Postby Golem » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Whooooo's up for a podcast tomorrow?

Also, any requests for the topic tomorrow? I'd rather go with someone else's request for a topic, since the topic I have cooked up can probably be applied to any of the chapters. Otherwise, it's going to be about story influencing gameplay (or vice versa????).
Golem

Postby TheKirbyOfDeath » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 am

Okay, I'm definitely gonna be on for the podcast tomorrow. I will make it work. Also, my request is why Kungfu is better than Ninja.
TheKirbyOfDeath

Postby Golem » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:38 am

Huh, I had a really easy time with this chapter. Maybe it was cheap of me to spam the squirrel kick and hugging move.
Golem

Postby WarioFan63 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Talk about the shift in how things worked between Caveman and Kung Fu.

Like how Caveman had standard fights hidden behind smell cloud and Kung Fu had enemies on screen but that was useless in the long run since you were playing as the guy who would help majorly level up the other characters.

Im not even gonna be here for it and Im giving you podcast suggestions

Im podcasting from beyond the grave
WarioFan63

Diplomacy: 1 : 2

Postby Zanreo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm

So I started this yesterday
I named the technique Badass, was going to call it Badassery but there was no room for that. (kind of strange there's room for that long standard name, but your own name inputs only have 6 available letters...)

My webcomic about game companies, check it out!
Zanreo

Diplomacy: 5 : 6

Postby Sky-Fox » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 pm

It's pretty weird that the default is 13 characters and the custom is 6. I wonder if it's some kind of formatting choice. And we all have Xin Shan Quan, Hokuto, Pokemon, hurtin, badass, whatever WF named his school, and mine, the Punch school. I think we all fit in ancient China pretty well.

So my favorite student was definitely Sammo. There's just something I like about that porker.
Sky-Fox

Postby WarioFan63 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 pm

WarioFan63

Diplomacy: 1 : 2

PreviousNext

Return to Live-a-Live