[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
VG Thought • View topic - Sign In Thread

Sign In Thread

For January 2013, let's take on this Castlevania clone for Sega's Master System and Game Gear. Hey, it even features Fumie Kumatani on the soundtrack!

Re: Sign In Thread

Postby Golem » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Oooop, that's right, you did say Master System up there.
Golem

Diplomacy: 0 : 1
Battle: 0 : 0

Postby WarioFan63 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Ok just started today and I feel pretty rotten about bludgeoning cats with hammers
WarioFan63

Diplomacy: 1 : 2

Postby Sky-Fox » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:05 am

Don't feel bad. They would do the same to you given the opportunity.
Sky-Fox

Postby Golem » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:24 am

Just cleared the House of Wax.

Good gravy, those flying knives are really annoying. I'm glad I have the bomb, though.

Also, the boss reminded me of Rhythm Hell.
Golem

Postby Zanreo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Just cleared the second and third world...
The level 3 boss was pretty annoying, the bullet things went way too fast and were hard to avoid. Beat him after many tries with 1 health bar left...

Also I'm sick of destroying those item mask/skull things and only getting the knife, since sometimes I accidentally pick it up and lose my better weapon.

My webcomic about game companies, check it out!
Zanreo

Diplomacy: 5 : 6

Postby Golem » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 am

Just beat the game.

I feel like with a lot of the bosses I ended up tanking a lot of damage. You have like 16 hits, right?

Also, from the warnings I got, I was really careful about skulls. Luckily, I was able to avoid knives.

And the final world was pretty cool. 8) I guess I won't spoil it.
Golem

Previous

Return to Vampire: Master of Darkness